Lifestyle Fitness Institute
Lifestyle Fitness Institute is a Christian-based educational facility that provides all of the resources and expertise to balance one’s life around the four pillars of Faith, Self, Family and Life’s Work.
We teach the Next Step System to help you learn the practical knowledge, skills and abilities to achieve the optimal lifestyle around the four pillars.
The Next Step System facilitates building fitness in each of the 4 pillars and includes, “Food Choice Management,” which is an individual approach and practical method of optimal nutrient intake from the healthiest, most nutrient-rich foods.
The Lifestyle Fitness Institute is a galvanizing force for total lifestyle change and health improvement.
Advancing evidence-based lifestyle education, training and coaching in the four areas of Faith, Self, Family & Life’s Work, to improve the quality of life through guided lifestyle fitness principles that aligns with the goals and needs of each person.
A world wherein Lifestyle Fitness principles are at the forefront of health and all health care programs, because lifestyle choices and behavioral health are actually the foundation of conventional medicine to improve the quality of life. It is widely accepted in the medical community that 85 percent of chronic disease today is caused by unhealthy lifestyle choices. We want to help change the course and improve the quality of people’s lives through guided Lifestyle Fitness training principles.
- Jesus Christ. Loving everyone, always.
- Evidence-based lifestyle education and training. We claim results and outcomes supported by documented, verifiable evidence.
- High Standards: We hold ourselves to the highest levels of competency, professionalism, morals and ethics.
- Integrity: We act fairly, in high faith and honestly.
- Financial Transparency
- Health Equity: We acknowledge the impact of social determinants of health and strive to make lifestyle education and training accessible and effective for everyone.
- Whole person health: We highly value the many aspects of health, fitness and well-being required for optimal health.
I am the Managing Director and a Teacher at Lifestyle Fitness Institute. Nearly 20 years of experience working with clients, patients and students has shaped my approach and methods to optimizing lifestyles for optimal health and wellness. I have had the great privilege of working alongside the brightest minds within the industry of Health, Wellness & Performance Enhancement. I am humbled and grateful that I was personally mentored by two of the world’s brightest minds in the industry, Bill Allerheiligen and Dr. Jack Groppel. By blending my knowledge with established health and fitness principles, I am able to prescribe and implement effective health and wellness programs that achieve desired results.
I have always had a passion for health, fitness, physical challenges and eating super foods. Investing my energy in managing my diet and exercising has shaped who I am. I enjoy sprinting, long-distance running, hiking with my dog and resistance training. I live in the northwest suburbs with my amazing wife, Clare, and our lovely daughters, Alessandra and Alina.
Credentials, Awards & Affiliations:
– Master of Science in Education in Exercise Physiology from Northern Illinois University (2013)
– Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois at Chicago (2010)
– American College of Sports Medicine Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP)
– American College of Sports Medicine Certified Exercise is Medicine Level II (ACSM-EIM II)
– Member of the American College of Sports Medicine
– Recipient of the College of Applied Health Sciences Student Achievement Award in the Department of Kinesiology and Nutrition at the University of Illinois at Chicago
– National Champion at the 2010 American College of Sports Medicine National Conference Exercise Science Student Jeopardy Bowl
– Basic Life Support CPR and AED Certified
Contact Adam Hamilton, M.S.Ed., ACSM-EP
Lifestyle Fitness Institute Retreat
We provide the education and tools for people to reclaim their lifestyle and get on the path of health and wellness.
Set in serene Union, IL, Lifestyle Fitness Institute Retreat is a place of transformation.At the retreat, we value whole-person health and the many aspects of health, fitness and well-being required for optimal health. We teach and build fitness in the four pillars of Faith, Self, Family and Life’s Work. We understand that being healthy is about striving for excellence in all areas of the lifestyle. Taking action in your Faith, taking better care of yourself through eating a Whole-Food, Plant-Predominant diet, regular physical activity and exercise, restorative sleep, stress management, improving the health in your relationships and social connectivity with others around you, to taking action in your Life’s Work so you are in joy each day, expressing yourself to the fullest in your work. We are dedicated to helping you improve your health and fitness in these areas for long-term success.
Copyright 2022. Lifestyle Fitness Institute.® All Rights Reserved.